Our Trondheim office is looking for an intern. The internship is in our Product Team, where you’ll be working closely with two developers who graduated from NTNU five years ago.
About the Product team
The product team at Working Group Two owns user-facing products and is responsible for driving API development by creating prototypes and example projects for partner operators and end-users.
Right now we have five main projects:
- A tool where partners (mobile operators) can manage their API keys and their users (mobile subscribers)
- A prototype for a user-token service where end-users (mobile subscribers) can manage their personal API keys
- A prototype for visual voicemail, a webapp for listing and playing voicemail messages
- An interactive learning tool for explaining how telecoms work
- The company website (wgtwo.com)
What we offer
- A chance to be an important member of a small team.
- The opportunity to modernize the telecom industry by helping make services such as SMS and Voice available on the internet through APIs.
- Autonomy and the ability to influence your day to day tasks.
- Free snacks and lunch, with post-lunch playstation battles (optional).
The internship is one to two days per week (20% - 40%) and is expected to run at least until summer 2020. You should be in your 4th or 5th year and think that our company is interesting. We hope that this is the first step for you to become a permanent member of our team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a few words about yourself and why you’d like this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use “Trondheim Internship (Firstname Lastname)” for your email subject.
The application deadline is the 14th of October, and we’ll come visit NTNU for a round of speed interviews on the 21st of October.
Selected candidates will have two 10-15 minute interviews at NTNU. Those who advance from the speed interviews will have an interview in our Trondheim office.
Where we’re located
Our Trondheim office is located at DIGS in Midtbyen
We hope to hear from you soon!