Part-time job for students
Our Trondheim office has a part-time position open for a student who is close to finishing their degree. The position is in our Product Team, where you’ll be working closely with two developers who graduated from NTNU five years ago.
About the Product team at Working Group Two
Working Group Two is a startup backed by Telenor and Cisco, which aims to modernize telecommunication. Our product team owns our user-facing products and is responsible for driving API development by creating prototypes and example projects for partner operators and end-users.
Right now we have five main projects:
- A tool where partners (mobile operators) can manage their API keys and their users (mobile subscribers)
- A prototype for a user-token service where end-users (mobile subscribers) can manage their personal API keys
- A prototype for visual voicemail, a webapp for listing and playing voicemail messages
- An interactive learning tool for explaining how telecoms work
- The company website (wgtwo.com)
What we offer
- A chance to be an important member of a small team.
- The opportunity to modernize the telecom industry by helping make services such as SMS and Voice available on the internet through APIs.
- Autonomy and the ability to influence your day to day tasks.
- Free snacks and lunch, with post-lunch playstation battles (optional).
The position is one to two days per week (20% - 40%) and is expected to run at least until summer 2020. You should be in your 4th or 5th year and think that our company is interesting. We hope that this is the first step for you to become a permanent member of our team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a few words about yourself and why you’d like this position to email@example.com. You can use “Trondheim part-time job (Firstname Lastname)” for your email subject.
Where we’re located
Our Trondheim office is located at DIGS in Midtbyen:
We hope to hear from you soon!