This page contains details about how we handle your privacy and cookies. In short; your data is only used internally in order to improve your experience.
Google analytics has a cookie usage page which explains how everything works in detail. We only allow Google Analytics to set first party cookies.
Last updated: September 6th, 2018
Candidate Privacy Statement
This Candidate Privacy Statement informs you of how Working Group Two AS/AB (“Working Group Two”/“we”/“our”/“us”) collects and uses information when considering you for employment.
What kinds of information do we collect and process?
When we consider you for opportunities at Working Group Two, the types of information we collect and process include:
- Your name, contact information such as home address, phone number, email address, gender, work permit or visa information, copy of identification, your employment and education history, referrals or references, and whether you are subject to any prior employer obligations, and any other information you provide within your CV or cover letter.
- Desired salary and other job preferences
- Interview details, and outcomes of any recruiting exercises you hand in
- For all final candidates, a third-party company will process your information for background verification. A signed consent form will be required on behalf of you, before the process begins.
How do we use this information?
We process your information as necessary to consider you for, and assess your suitability for, employment opportunities with Working Group Two.
We process information:
- To receive, review and reply to your application
- To verify the information you or others provide, and to check your references
- To assess your suitability for the opportunity you applied for
- To facilitate the interview/recruiting process
- To prepare an offer letter, if your application is successful
Before you receive an offer from us, a third-party company will process your information for background verification. A signed consent form will be required on behalf of you, before the process begins.
We’ll retain information for as long as is required in order to comply with the interview process of future employment opportunities at Working Group Two.
If you’re successful in your application for a position at Working Group Two, we retain the information you provide during the application process as part of your employee records.
If your application is rejected, you can choose to let us retain your data in case a relevant position becomes available in the future. If you do not give us your explicit consent to do this, all the information we have about you will be deleted after the recruitment process is finished.
You can at any time decide to no longer take part in the process and we will delete the information about you. Please send an email to email@example.com.
What is our legal basis for processing data?
We gather the information to conduct a quality recruitment process. The legal basis for processing personal data in a recruitment process is that we consider the processing of personal data as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us for recruiting personnel and that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
How can you exercise your rights provided under the GDPR?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, port and erase your data.
To exercise your rights, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: September 6th, 2018